Tuesday, 5 November 2013

IDK........... JK I DO ITS ONE DIRECTION

Ok so someone told me today that Harry is seeing Cara is it true? if so, why Harry why? My friend said it's just because he hasn't seen me yet I was thinking, you know how to make me feel better, by speaking the truth! What, a girl can hope right!. so I know it's from Halloween but Harry Styles as Miley, LOL. And at the teen awards I was dieing, good on you Louis. If you didn't know he basically got attacked with silly string! so the story of my life video was out on Sunday, I'm telling you I cried when I heard the song, it went to a whole new level with the video and then Louis' part! I was literally crying like really sad my mom was like what's wrong Elania, I just said Louis and she stared at me blankly, oh mom. So I really want to go into like Starbucks and when they ask your name don't just say one name, I wanna be like, "Georgia-rose Diana Veronica Styles" I can only imagine the workers face!

Amber, you read this? thanks if you are reading comment your thoughts on Harry as Miley aand the Teen awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! subscribe follow read share comment, please. Oh and my story on wattpad has like 239 reads and 18 votes, yay take a read if you want! http://www.wattpad.com/26781269-summer-job-chapter-1 lol first liek 8 chaps aren't grammar and punctuation checked sorry and also I write like a 5 year old but chapter 9 and ten are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment